Monday, February 28, 2011

12 Years Old Birthday Card

and second!

and
Ząbek! I would add for the sake of accuracy. For me it's so obvious ... that, as a second - it's clove Hani. But as with great joy, announcing yesterday his mother that he is the second! Mom somehow guessed immediately what was going on, hesitated, as if dumb for a moment ... could not associate what I mean ... had firmly some idea that it was a tooth Hani. Only later it turned out (thanks to the two spies podsłuchującym conversation) that for this moment my mother came to a head, that maybe a second child on the way;) And it came to me head that went in that direction we thought;) Hahaha ...

Coming back to the tooth, Hania woke up with him yesterday morning. Simply. She smiled broadly as usual after you wake up and it turned out that the first tooth is next to her brother:) And sooo scary is supposed to be teething ... The appearance of this second preceded by "only" whining over during the evening hours sleep. Prevailed articulate "yyyyyyh" - what baby is trying to force something or sometimes reacts so, unable to sleep. Mostly it amuses me, but after an hour on a trial issued my already well-established patient. Umęczyłam August and in the meantime some biedactwu slaughtered all the clove ... and it is her, not me, it was necessary to sympathize;)

Anyway now Hania is equipped with two lower ones.
plumbed on the occasion, and learned that the new teeth need care right away, I mean, scrub them ... and with a little paste. Well, yesterday we bought a toothbrush, and - although I do not know how to go about it - tomorrow you will start to work. Morning and evening, "the nurse said to develop in this child - what not to say - a useful habit for life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment