Monday, February 28, 2011

Hayden Panettiere Arms

After Oscars

This year's Academy Awards nominations were interesting. Several of the nominees deserved the prize. Among the appointments were perfect debuts as "To the bone" and the movies known authors (Coen brothers, David Fincher, Danny Boyle), even high-budget films kept a high level ("Incepcja"). Personally, I think the best of the nominated films were "The Social Network." It turned out however that the Oscar-winning verdict body was different.

Let me comment on the results of the 1983 gala of the Academy. The best film was selected as a British production of "How to become a king." The film, sprinkled with a few weeks ago winning a BAFTA , I very good. Excellent acting - Colin Firth, Geoffrey Rush and Helena Bonham-Carter, positive, and educating in his pronunciation of the story, interesting as the main characters. Everything is correct, only that after a few years, this movie would be like "Shakespeare in Love" and "Chicago" award-winning a few years ago. Oh, very good film, which won the better of one another.

acting awards for her performances are not subject to the overriding discussion. Both Firth and Natalie Portman (as indeed CYM wrote ) deserve statues. As far as awards for supporting actors is difficult for me to speak, I have not watched the movie "The Fighter."

As a director, I put it to David Fincher ("The Social Network") who led a phenomenal story in the film directed by himself. On the other hand I kept my fingers crossed for a Coen brothers, whose "True Grit" reminded me of a brilliant film Eastwood's "Unforgiven." A winning Tom Hooper, author of "How to become a king."

Award for his screenplay of the most deserved. I have no more questions.

"Toy Story 3," best animated film. Of course it is! I'm a fan of this series, I consider it the best feature-length animation, which formed the Americans.

controversial is the reward for the pictures. "Incepcja" I really liked it. Wally Pfister is an excellent operator (take a look "The Prestige," Nolan), but ... It's a movie based on the special effects (and here a well-deserved Oscar), where many scenes were filmed on the Universal Box Blue and amended with the help of graphics software. The operator is only additive. The real art of cinematography with Roger Deakins has demonstrated in "real courage" the Coen brothers. There you will see that this is a mastery of the camera, cropping, plans. Alternatively Jeff Cronenweth for his work on "The Social Network." But the Academy likes blown recently. Just like last year, took home the prize for the creator of images of "Avatar," which has already zakrawa the total joke, because practically the entire film was created in the computer memory. Where is the job for the author photo?

me very happy Oscar for Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross as the soundtrack to "The Social Network." At the end of the academy no longer rewarded and commended bombastic pierony artistry. This soundtrack perfectly fits the atmosphere of the film, except that a stand-alone value and a great deal of pleasure, you can listen to it in isolation from the movie. And it is not easy music, simple, assertive and milusia. Applause for the Academy. Apart from that I'm a fan of Reznor and I like how underestimated this guy.

I am disappointed with the prize for best documentary feature. I kept my fingers crossed for Banksy film, or "Restrepo", a gripping documentary about the war in Afghanistan, and the statue was "Inside Job", another film about the reasons for the crisis in 2008. Anyway, pretty average. Well, Americans like to be bothered with time and repeat.

With foreign-language films have not seen any, so it's hard for me, if awarded Danish film deserved the Oscar.

technical awards without surprises, and it is hard to disagree with them.

Awarded Randy Newman song for the movie "Toy Story 3" is great. Anyway, listen up:

0 comments:

Post a Comment