Friday, February 11, 2011

Email Wishes For Promotion

Atari. Journey to the land of his youth

Long, long ago the seven mountains ... Hmm ... I do not think so. In ancient times, when MTV still presented the music, and Prime Minister of our country was editor-in-dark Rakowski received one of the greatest gifts in my life. I stood up to say a happy user of a computer Atari 800 XL cassette. The computer worked with television Neptune 156 and held up pretty well. What's in those days meant that there was a lot of games available, which meant that another user demolował joysticks called by Polish journalists sterowymi poles (if it were a piece of equipment the cockpit of an airplane).

remind me now flejmy between Atari and Commodore users. In magazines such as "Bajtek" or "Computer" regular battle was fought having to prove that the PC is better. From the perspective of the more than twenty years it sounds crazy, but then it was a key element of the Polish-Polish citizens of the young generation. I suspect that the global trend of fighting on the field eight-bit computers went perfectly into our national character, because you do not have a more beautiful situation than arguing about things that do not matter.

few days ago I installed the emulator of Atari. Came over me to recall their feelings from the use of kompa. I recommend page on which the author very accurately describes how to configure the emulator. By the way can I bring a few dozen games. I start having fun yourself.



You may ask, what are my impressions. The answer is simple - ambivalent. Games that once were seen as the cult of "Zorro," "Bruce Lee" or "Ghost Chaser" shocked sztampowością. The poor graphics, I will not mention, because it is a truism. It turned out that after years of playing, which once enlivened the imagination are simply boring. But all is not lost. Some items were is immortal. A series of "Boulder Dash" still sucks. Maybe this silly, but the game is pretty nice. "Montezuma's Revenge," reminded me of a period of fascination platformówkami. I even give you advice. In addition to these titles rather little to surprise us. Too much has changed over the twenty-some years.

emulators still seek the Amiga and Atari ST. It was a totally different level of enforcement when it comes to games. First appeared strategies and RPGs. Even car racing began to look different. I wonder what are my impressions ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment