Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Miles To Gallon Dodge Grand Caravan 2006

invitation to a concert

I would strongly invite stonerowy musical evening. Concert of three groups: Elvis Deluxe, and Ultimate Universe Solarbabes will be held on March 11, 2011 in the club Route 18, Street 2 on the whims of Chekhov in Lublin. It is a place where until recently housed the Ragnarock.



recommend this concert due to several things. First headlining gig, which is a Elvis Deluxe a good piece of play, and the group has already gained the disc. Secondly, and most importantly for me, I would recommend Solarbabes. The band is about a year, has already managed to mess up. In a few weeks come to a professional studio to record their debut EP. Among the pieces they played by the distinguished the "Roadkiller" with phenomenal guitar riff and chorus, which is long in the memory. Moreover, I recommend listening to previously recorded their songs on their MySpace profile .

I will not conceal that I know the guys personally Solarbabes. But I am not concerned with nepotism, cronyism or other. Solary just play music that I like. It is lively, well-made and in addition it is "something" that distinguishes them from other teams. Much of the credit meaty guitar riffs and the player Miodek, who is a charismatic singer. In addition to the good, the music scene in Lublin something starts to happen. Poland goes in the information that the Goat Castle is not just Randy Stonehill and Shania Twain. There are some young bands with different styles, which present a high level. I wrote once about his debut Fifty Foot Woman, their albums have issued a Qube teams and Acute Mind. Time for another group, including Solarbabes. So I encourage all who are on this day in Lublin that went to Route 18 and supported the boys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment