Saturday, April 16, 2011

Will Advance Auto Change A Wiper Motor

unknown; D

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, it's you!
So much to hear his stories. Their failures, and accidents. The errors and mistakes. The quirks and fanaberiach. What? Such stories are the best: D So listen with a completely alien to us people and events, laughing and wringing over what came up:)

Sometimes there is a combination of those two worlds meet: the real story, and if one of the people who know you recognize a hero anecdotes, or if you associate a few facts from history and are able to recognize a person in reality.
The same works for this blog - some people are able to recognize people from reality, but definitely not casual mate:)

not looking further than yesterday: I met
Tiktak (and do not ask me why this nickname, I just fit ot yes: D), a guy Chupa Chups. Cub just jumped out partying in town, so I talked only of the two. And of course there was an exchange of anecdotes:)
One of my first questions to Tiktak sounded 'ok, tell me what I already know, and I straighten some facts and you can continue to talk';) In this case Chupa Chups, however, proved to be such a chatterbox. Well, probably the mouth often had occupied;) What do you think? I am ashamed for you! Tiktak supposedly great cook - so probably tried his specialties;)

Other common situations where the pet is asking about a story from the blog, asking 'is it o. ..? " or 'do not associate. I know? ". Later, not knowing whether or not a person to live, he can safely say a lot about her on the basis of anecdotes:) I sell them on, along with your blog (yes, Zwierzaku, I know that you do it: P).

are situations where the karaoke is a group of people, suddenly one of your friends asks about someone from other parts of the group 'if he ...?' - Heroes of the stories are often recognizable, sometimes even międzymiastowo or internationally;)

And there is another kind of situation, one which is quite surprising. When you talk
telling various anecdotes, and when he descended on the story of Świntuchu and Zboczku (the story told by ksywy blog, by the way;)), I heard:
- please wait ... if they do not accidentally formerly lived in
- from what I know so, how do you know?
- and this name is cooler ?
- so
- and the latter is streaky point in its opinion, and the guy has a whole range of tricks and compromises to mitigate its moods and throughout the Polish people still searching for triangles?
- ... eeee .... you know them?
- no, but I've heard:)

learned about them a few more interesting - it is really surprising how much you know about the people you do not know. No, I did not ask about size, D

Why just this song? Because I just associate with one of these situations:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment