Friday, April 29, 2011

Streamig Online Salieri

mound of the mound did not come down ... Tania

Spring. Shine a little sun, it got warmer, and everything crawls from under the earth: flowers, grass, and long-unseen friends.
Especially these last little bit lately grown to Krak Mound in Krakow (CCC) on the occasion Sleeve. But no matter what the pretext, that the coincidence would be met.
* Shona - who began visiting the mound to search for Toy Toya urgent:) It was good to be again to see her live:) * Familiar ChupaChupsa
who bravely ran tied to a pole, waving a red string ferret
* dead goat, which sought to capture the very moment when the photograph taken by it selvedges away by the wind, and who ceased to blow at the very moment when one of us wyciągało camera
* Napastowacz, one of the few people who approached to less than 5 meters affect my living space, what's interesting - when there is no longer on the portals of his nude photos of gay and when we are not coming to me and does not touch , is better - it affects the area within 3 feet;)
* blackmailer with her man - my first guy who blackmailed me wyoutowaniem and our common friend, who oddly enough is still with him there:) I ended up skinięciu head from a distance and dehiscence in the remotest part anyhow: P Is this vile on my part that I am glad that the blackmailer looks a bit like a ball with handles? ;) Vile, low, improve mood, D
* The Witch * - a former szefowych brotherhood of knights, to which I belonged, and which is very seek to establish a friendly discussion with a group of which I was, but that was an incredible problem with finding a common, neutral topic (fraternity was not an option - it was one of the individuals who caused the collapse, P) Two witchers
* * that they would name, friends Witches - also with a broad smile and strong embrace had no clue how to keep up with us: D Horrible, D
Yva * * - a girl from an old job Shona of Shona which is still trying to maintain contact and who is never Time out, meet to talk ... and that was the last person I expected to see Shona in KKK ... some came out of this awkward situation: Shona has responded to the emergence of spontaneous outburst of joy, and Yva ... consternation
* Mother of Sorrows ADHDowska Punches - friend not seen for a long time since I told her that I wish I borrowed the money and handed the phone. Joy, euphoria, promises a meeting - I got this in large quantities of it, I do not know what will come of it. I punch, the man, whose appearance drew attention mainly on his teeth. Both. Mother Painful ADHDowska later wrote me via SMS that has had a strong impression on him, and that it is still talking about me and that would have been nice if I could with them to go to her house on a plot ... Is she trying wyswatać me? : D Theoretically, a guy with no teeth has some advantages, but ... xD
* Army * with his wife - a friend had not seen in six years ... We completely pozmieniały worlds, you can see it was already after the first two words of the conversation. Time is running really
* Ave Maria - the girl who used to fly on me, not knowing that I'm gay, and complained that her earlier guy admitted to it at some point that he prefers guys ... On the KKK was with some guy ... again? xD But I must admit that it is amazing Gaydar D Baniak
* * the girl - came because we got a chance, on Facebook and zgadaliśmy about going to this event. Yes, zfejsbuczyłem up:)
* * anorexic - the guy lives near me who is afraid of me (I have no idea why, what is the best: D) \u200b\u200b
* Doctor *, decoy pseudośredniowiecznych events, which once promised me once on trips bractwowe L4 that I could only leave : D
And the whole gang of others: D

course for the balance if wyleźli niezapowiedzeni, it could not be an appointment so that we all came: ChupaChups and Tiktak, villians to unfasten, and despite the promises did not come. A bad impression, they are lucky that even I like them: P But anyway comment about them, which is slowly approaching, you will probably biased xD

Then we turned to the Shona a walk barefoot on the Vistula River - an interesting feeling, to feel the texture and temperature, and a result, the total concentration so as not to step in on something we feel would not want a D
I told her a few things from the current affairs with me and treated as a mobile, long-distance support to the ivy:) Especially talking about who he was, although it would prefer to avoid it, and who was not, although it is wanted, it came easily ...
I totally into her in the head song, which is linked with everything ... :)



* - probably one-time nickname: D I do not know if you ever mention anything about them, and the nickname can go in the meantime, for someone else:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment