Friday, April 15, 2011

Floor Vase And Pillar Candles

circus piece

Hi:) I prepared a card for
Craft4You Graphic45 of securities - the collection "Le Cirque"
is very colorful and really fabulous ....

I hope that the page will put a smile on the face of the person who gets it:)


I did a lot of pictures to show how much detail ...

The whole piece looks like this:


After opening like this:


On one side cut out a window, across the shadow box, and with plenty of cut-ferrous ... Materials I have described in detail in the blog C4Y


with a closed window ...


grubaśna the whole thing is a "


entire course is finished ... or on the outside and inside ...


and last This photo of the back pages ...


Shadow box in the piece I really liked ... and certainly created more of them:) Regards


Annar

0 comments:

Post a Comment