Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Is The Reebok Precision Xt Ant

Jag. Un Poquito:) There are still some


and
Hania in the jungle. But for now, in this szklarnianej ...

But it's been four weeks! I did an intensive course of Swedish ... daily from Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 12.30 was sitting in class, then another hour of either, and I played two of the homework (I have not written many "essays"). And a great way by the passion - I had read the novel by Swedish author. Cale 250 ston! And 10 minutes later by her present course. The book was a dramatic life of a dying 10-year-old boy from the street, living in plunged into civil war in Mozambique. heavy and sad about it, there were some drastic descriptions ... In Polish, the book would come soon and may have read here and there zakręciłaby tear in the eye. ... Meanwhile, in Swedish, I just oozed the novel, sentence by sentence, page after page (first 2-3-4 after a day and then przewalałam and from 40), and the story pierced me through, so the pain ... That depressed me is much more to say ... some pages soaked with tears ..
was difficult to read, written in a tone of poetic realism (the cover read;), such as touching and moving and all pownnini read 'Comedie Infantil' by Henning Mankell (yes, Henning Mankell writes detective stories, not only .. . It mainly tries to repair the world).

general praise of August, with a pretty good I went ... presentation of the book and of course all this made sense - I can say that like you are pretty good we arrange after the Swedish:) After 4.5 years, it's probably about time:) Let me not miss a thing before going back to work ...

At the time Hani was the first nurse in the care of Marius and the next 3 weeks - Mary. Wydorośało my child at this time ... And well you did manage to nannies, and eat in August has taught various pulps with meat (and I personally think that the contents of all jars - Flavor - can be worse than dog food) and drink water from a cup niekapka and (almost) sit ...
was brave and Hania, and nannies. Well, my mother - I mean:) Because it was not easy to leave home in the morning for those few hours, and part with a small child ... In particular, I am, as she so cheerful and smiling ... The first day was hot lines Czarek Mariusz and - so I can focus on the lesson - every half hour he sent me a text message with the status: whether, for example, Hania sleeping or not sleeping or eating or not eating (and how much she ate or do not eat) whether they play, and grumbles, etc. .. On the second day as every hour, and then ... once during the break, and even more later - was no longer necessary:)


Whew, now I slow down and breathe a little ...

nannies thank you very much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment