Friday, April 15, 2011

The Best Of Trampling

In bed with a woman

I went a little differently last weekend ...
rode to the meeting, which turned out to be a date, and is incredibly successful, you must admit. In the end we had to part i. .. needed accommodation.
Fortunately, friends and Lodz will be found, you can torture them and ask for wintering:)

Take me under your roof has agreed to work buddy.

began quietly, talk and jokes, then went through obgadywanie friends;) Finally, prepare for wskoczenia
to bed - only to not make fun of my pants pajama
- D
- you were not to laugh ... D
- I have almost the same * shows *
- that is so gay;)
- well, you're so gay;)
- whether it should tell you now that you have great taste? xD Then
wine, pizza and go to bed. Each under a separate cover, so it was not. We talked
- bed creates an atmosphere of intimacy and closeness, which really help in telling certain things ...
I found out that my friend in bed is amazing kitty.
At first it seemed ... disturbing.
Then again intertwined with my feet, only to jerk them later.
At the time when I had legs stretched on the wall, it was already weird.
Eventually, she began to torment me ...

It's amazing how such a seemingly serene nature, as is typical of the entire surface of a cat bed that you will be making only a piece. Besides, he can look hunched D
When pressed its foot in the mine, and began to kick me in the ankles, it was hard not to laugh, imagining her face when the morning I wake up:)
When she started to push me more, at some point picked up his feet on the wall to have a moment of peace: D Escape was not long - not being able to kick me in the legs, walnęła me with his elbow in the eye:)

morning with uśmialiśmy that, although not wyspałem the best: D

Really, I do not know what you see in sypianiu straight men with women - is a nightmare: D



edit:
And so today I came across this video, dedicated to Kitty, D

0 comments:

Post a Comment