Monday, April 4, 2011

Add Mileage Plus To My Trip

Garland - course

Hi:)

Today I'll show you how I made a garland - a challenge Pole banner scrapbooks.
I used materials from the store Kaisercraft Craft4You . Details on blog - welcome!

I made banner with the name of my colleague's daughter. Moya is the Irish version of the name by May.



What we will need to carry the banner?
paper, scissors, glue, ribbon, decorative hole punches, and other trinkets.
If anyone has razor, it can use punches ...
It all depends on our imagination and the materials we have:)


First Cut out two triangles: the first major, which will be our base, and the other slightly smaller. Both glue.


We take the decorating project. I did a harmonica.
We cut a strip of paper (about 5 cm) and an edge pattern decorate the punch.
then bent it into a harmonica and we give a semi-circle. Stick in the middle circle - for it will stick to our wachlarzyk.


We can also stick something fancy - cut punch or razor.
As the photo below ...



we can now glue the letters.
Let us also remember the holes in the corners of the triangle, through which thread it ribbon.



girlandowe challenges can be found on the site Pole and scrapbooks Craft4You blog:)

Yours

0 comments:

Post a Comment