Monday, April 4, 2011

Bloating Stomach Toddler

Sleep tight;)

usually throw their dreams somewhere else, but perhaps it's time to make a call;)

usually do not like this, when I dream about a job. When a dream gets an email with the problem to be solved and the first thing when I wake up is an attempt to remind yourself of what they wrote to me, because it needs to be solved, because it's so much waiting.
This time the dream came with a bonus: when I ran into another room to solve the case of just such an email, in the hallway I saw two guys from work - one suspect is gay, the second - heteryk, as they kissed passionately. One of them pushed to the wall and nailed ... it looked very realistic i. .. Let's face it, interesting: D

morning after returning to work I told a friend of his dream, uśmialiśmy with him, and stated that the last thing that I now wanted to meet them in the hallway, he burst out laughing:)
I met, of course, one of the them. Dressed exactly like in my dream.
roared with laughter - I could not help it: D When I asked what was going on, I said 'hello, nothing, everything ok' and ociekłem to the kitchen to laugh.
Then I went to the room in which sits the second one. Also dressed like in my dream. Exactly what the attention to detail xD
attack he was laughing lighter;)

I talked again with my friend, told me to take recordings of the monitoring and carefully traced the present day: D

I had to go to the room that first. Almost from there brought the laughter, the only response I heard 'Whore, what do you mean? ".
his pal out of the room who asked me what are the things I said that I talked about in the morning on his friend and joked with each other, so as I saw him once after that in the hall, me included the hilarity, and now laughs at the mere mention, and how can you explain the situational humor man?
Kumpel also infected with this - go after a company has two people who like seeing this guy start laughing. And how can you explain? D

0 comments:

Post a Comment