Sunday, January 30, 2011

The London Fruit And Herb Co,stores

sponsored article

This is once again when one of your friends complain that there was too much of it on my blog and ask for an entry about yourself. Well, be careful what you ask, because you can get it.

On Saturday night, when I finally managed to break free from her family, I was scheduled for a coffee with Don Padre. The musical box - coffee, kawaaaa, kawaaaaaaaa;)
At some point it became clear that Don Padre will not be there myself, only dilemma. The dilemma before I did not know - as I found out, holed up in a 3-year relationship and amputated the environment;)
But back to Don Padre - sponsor of the program, P
conversation with him ran on various topics. Starting with what to do with the current guy for what to do with certain dilemmas (and just one positive here is that this conception is not: P) by malice, texts and subtexts.
As part of the friends said, Padre Don earned the nickname because of his księżowatość general. Inflection, a way of smiling, eyes - everything that crawls podłapał in a seminar with him, if he seems to realize it or not, D did not want to believe that something like that, and I noticed from the very beginning of the teased. Do not believe miiiiiiiii? : D I called Shona, 'Hey. I asked for a favor. Do you remember who I was to meet today? (...) Do you remember what I said is one of the reasons why I would not even think about going to bed with him? (...) And you tell him? :) '. He took it bravely
on Klata P
Oh, not teased out of his way of dressing, until he started raping a pillow and when it became known to all and sundry that she bears in her right leg, PO dimensions will not be spoken: P Gentleman of such trifles do not discuss topics P
Then we went through a set of topics: coffee, church, ex-, dilemmas of moral and sexual fetishes, complaining about the weather and all kinds:) Subject earrings in a variety of strange places and the secretion of endorphins at various odd occasions it rains quite often so I will not dwell on it here: D
Dokawiłem and the conversation rolled balls of rock like the Indiana Jones:) Eventually I got the ball Padre Don, who was one level below głupawki and absurd than me and he did not understand what As the watering him with hot candle wax, D

Don Padre and the dilemma they want me wprosić a pizza - something I think that this would not be much of a problem - playing with them really nice, though at the mercy of their texts Zwierzak'd probably still do not throw; D

evening belonged to a really successful in this respect:) So let it be this movie:



and not this:
P

# # End of article sponsored

Oh, and did not choose, however, Fresh were dressed for the party. I regret that I did not see boys in dresses, but even once we have a chance, D

0 comments:

Post a Comment