Monday, January 17, 2011

How To Write A Letter To Buy Franchise

Brobdingnag

If someone learns a virtual and a good talk with this person, gets along, laughs, mocks and insults, there comes a moment when you meet with an evil person;)

Travel by train 6 hours. Fortunately, the sickness did not give me so much in the characters, despite the fact that the clouds were low and the train fell into turbulence (seriously, fog enveloped the train and began to shake more than a Ukrainian plane during a storm;) Could not read text messages the caller at random, only if someone is in love with this car sypialnianym spared him the effort, P).

arrived at the place (with a slight sense of pride - it's once again when arranging to meet someone got off on the right stop, it's really my private success:) Once again, swallow saliva, so that the heart has moved away from the throat in a place closer to its default position. Yes, I know - shame to admit it, but before that meeting I felt nervous: D And it's pretty decent:) Fortunately, the jitters went back as soon as I saw Gulliver - then I or another adrenaline rush of testosterone that made Stop Worrying: D

first impression - high back;) sat on the bench of the platypus (temporary nickname, P) and talked.
approached, greeted się i dalej będę twierdził że sprawiał wrażenie trochę zestresowanego ;P Nie wiem czy był zestresowany czy nie - tego nie wiem :)
Kto mnie zna, wie na co zwracam uwagę u faceta poznając go na żywo. Powiem tylko mrauu ;)
Plany na wieczor: pojscie do Dziobaka, pogadanie, zagranie w jakies gry i seeeeen :) W sumie to zabawne: przez gadanie z nim online co noc mialem zaleglosci w spaniu wiec przyjechalem spotkac sie z nim osobiscie, zeby sie w koncu wyspac ;D Wstał z ławki, a raczej rozpoczął proces wstawania, a ja musiałem coraz bardziej zadzierać głowę, ehh, nie wziąłem taboretu - wiedziałem że o czymś zapomniałem ;)
walk from the train station, shopping% oi know Witcher (platypus guy, very nick temp, P).

We played the game. No, not strip poker, or in a bottle (although this issue also in the discussion przewinal August), P board game, which told us about half the rules, and new appeared in the wash as something:) I liked most in this game I had to give him pawns and dice:) He confessed later that he wondered if the fact that when administered in a strange coincidence it happened that he was touched every time an incredible coincidence or intentional, premeditated ;)
After the game, dressed in pajamas (and no, I did not have a free show - dressed up in the bathroom). I do not know why long pajama pants I thought were so sexy:) But they had something in itself: D yes, this is the most deliberate ambiguity, P
went to sleep on a low bed at the foot of the platypus and Witcher (Witcher Snoring is an interesting experience sound - I know why the monsters are afraid of them, although the duo Zwierzak from a turtle's probably not going to beat: D). I got a good night
sniff and kiss:) Sniff it ... hmmm ... hard to describe - may soon be rozsmieszacz with a hint of ciarek D I ever wanted to learn it: D so here's Sniffacz has a nickname:)
A kiss was cool:) Next, moreover, too;)
used the opportunity to cuddle up to him to sleep. I woke up covered by him. Mraaaaaaaaaaau:)

drove him home, we had prepared for him gulasznicę and jumped into the shower. Shower is one of the greatest inventions of mankind, to be honest, especially this hot (unless gold, bleeee, P):) I was in outstanding humor, and frankly believe in the beauty of the world (oh, the shower, Thy great power, D). Potuptaliśmy on a floor:) I do not imagine too much - it is probably better talker than me: D If not I'd have my sclerosis anecdotes for the next three years as a DA, even the names of friends Sniffacza not remember: D You remember how it happened with me teased - and still live to get burned: P Revenge tastes best served cold, D
taught me a few words miganych:) I did not know that the 'chocolate' flashes so devilishly: D But I'm probably a terrible accent, P
I saw photos. Among them were a few photos, którymi można szantażować i ludzie by nawet nerki sprzedali żeby mieć kasę na wykup wszystkich odbitek ;D

Plany wieczorne były nieskonkreytzowane do ostatniej chwili - w końcu wyszło na to że będziemy u Dziobaka, ale tym razem w Dziobakowie.
Sniffacz namówił mnie do wyjazdu na wieś pod miastem w nocy i do spaceru. Ulica w nocy. Ulica nieoświetlona. Gdzie jedynymi źródłami świateł były przejeżdżające samochody i księżyc. Po początkowym ataku paniki i wypiciu 9%owego piwa było lepiej :) Księżyc świecił naprawdę jasno, a modlitwy żeby nagle nie zasłoniły go chmury podziałały :)

Frankly I was pretty damn stupid before the platypus - have spent another night zwalając her head when she had to study for exams. Not that it gave the impression, although for a moment that I really wanted to learn - look for another job at the moment:) But still I felt stupid.

Oglądneliśmy "The Pink Panther 2," although I must admit that sometimes dozed.
And again to sleep. Somewhere around one started calling me pet. Sniffacza surprised collecting, but usually do not call the pet 22giej - I thought that something is seriously wrong on things. It turned out that the already formed an association, then PLAY again lost coverage. It came out of that little laugh;)
again fell asleep nestled amidst the Sniffacza;)
woke up before him and listened as snoring, hue hue. Now I know why I slept so well - reminded me a bit of growling in my old fan compiling - I felt like at home: D After a while I tried to wake him up - we had to go early in the platypus to the city. He turned towards me and jumped back in half Subway, after looking at the me, then fell asleep again. Okay, I know I am not the most beautiful view, but the first time someone has had the same impression until xD

got up and gathered to leave. Sniffacz was very subdued - I had the impression that I did something wrong, or that they would prefer to get rid of me. Especially after this action of the wake;)
drove in almost complete silence.
In the center of the platypus said goodbye and set off to explore the city. It was better but still not quite back to myself, and I continue to be tormented what's going on. But
showed me Concrete Market Doughnut, molten ice cream, vagina Muzzles and Monument Pedal pedophiles, D Such a trip would handle not no normal guide, but who claimed that he is normal? : D Duuuużo anecdotes - one about a dip in the fountain in the Market (or whatever it was;)) I really liked. Just walk in the park devastated trójkowym (very naturally growing species of tree clumps after 3 pieces next to each other;)) and return to the apartment.
be honest if I did not feel good until the end - just not knowing what the morning it was, but eventually I began to move.

It's time to escape. Honestly I did not want to go; P But as I pushed my backpack chocolate on the road, it did not have too much choice xD
Kiss goodbye was very pleasant, although it meant I wanted to come back, throw Sniffacza on the bed and not let it it will not be until the real danger of dehydration; P But hey, it was necessary to gather and politely leave. Ehhh ...

Together with a friend accompanied me on the train. Unfortunately still, even when they leave, I got loose from him only a promise that 'someday' I will visit in Krakow. I hope that this will happen quickly - getting ready for revenge for dogryzki;)

* spot in the title comes from Gulliver's Travels

song from the trip back:) Next I like to listen to songs from the Glee;)

Sniffacz or Sniffer? :) I'll still have to consider D

0 comments:

Post a Comment