Saturday, March 26, 2011

Frequency Indian Channel Astra

First times ... It

I
Even today ...

the first time you drank milk Hania from the bottle! The entire 70ml! Objectively, I do not know whether a lot or a little ... But for me this joyful moment, you know what I mean for me? Freedom:) This means that the groove I depart alone for longer than 2-3 hours without fear that the baby will be hungry. Milk is a shop, because recovery is not practiced, the taste was pretty OK for Hani, saw them once with the spoon, but a bottle of previously despised. Once before she managed to squeeze a little out of the bottle, after wrapping her shirt, where I slept the previous night. But once she gave the bait ... Meanwhile, today went without pain and combining, I gave it to bite the dragon from the bottle on the way to the bedroom (biting everything will fall into a passion Hani), then tilted cylinders, Aug zassało and already ... part has been drunk before and part after sleep onset. I hope it was not a one-off 'freak';)

Today Hania also placed the first walk in the carrier in the open air - on the nearby lake. Was a little up the hill ... Now I feel it in your thighs. The lake is not skorzystałyśmy not a clue, because neither in August nor bathe poślizgać now ... ice still skuwał almost the whole lake is only 1-2 meters from the shore August has already melted. But it was fun, almost nobody on the road so I could not skępowania hum o 'the Flower dirt' or 'jagódkach'. And Hania no secret of his fascination with the environment, shouting something like, "oooh!" Or quickly dressing her feet and dropped something in my eye. And we had beautiful sunshine today!

Besides przewróciłysmy today for the first time in August on the steps of: (I mean I was slipped from the hands of Hania. It was full of fear, many fractions of a second landing. Hanie sank and nothing to her did not happen but the hands still shook me about half an hour ... haunted by the scene throughout the day. I promise that I'll be more careful. And throws the old slippers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment