Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Storing A Wig For A Long Time

WeWuzjusz, a half-life

sometimes dormant volcano explodes. He can suddenly throw a cloud of dust into the air and streams of lava covering its slopes. Nobody expects that something is stuck under the upper hand, until the river of magma does not come knocking on his back door.
In this case it was not - here, volcanic activity was observed from the very beginning, almost from the date of discovery of the top, and even geologists looking at WeWuzjusza (aka WWzetkową up) remember that it is time to get through all wypierdzieło ...

A few days ago I had one of those crazy days when I do something I constantly, constantly in motion. So I ignored the phone from WWzetka blond (I'm still working on a new alias, for the moment I introduce such a distinction.)
In total we managed to zgadać until the next day, when a calm voice told me that they had parted. That after being repeatedly beaten by a guy being ridiculed obrażanym and finally gave him the first time what led to the quarrel and separation. He said he moved out and that he needed someone to go with him to his ex-pick things. He mentioned that will do this evening.
In beating him to be honest I do not believe in all it turned out that it was a przepychankę.
Anyway, since it was known that sooner or later a farewell, so it does not surprise me that finally came to this.

I returned from work and fell on my face on the bed - sometimes so do I, especially after three hours of sleep and a morning visit to the gym:) I got up after an hour and saw the set of unanswered calls from blond WWzetka. He then rang again
- Give it to me to phone
- But he is not here
- Give it to me to the phone, I want to talk to him
- He is not with me
- a car is parked and not have it at home. I want to talk to him
- I have not seen him
- it really is not with you at home?
- Which of the statements "do not have it with me 'do not understand! - There has already started bugging sharply
- But let me go to the phone
hung up. Some limits of endurance have been exceeded for me.
phoned ex-WWzetka. He took
pleased, said that it was walking on the Vistula, he goes to party, and already the night before, began to celebrate 'Divorce' ao any rumors about the details and I say celebrate, denies that it is a shame to follow his colleague . Regret after WWzetce apparently did not last too long.

I joined him on this walk. Brought their separation from a slightly different perspective. On the occasion might be from the sinister sukinkota, who was protecting itself in many ways in the event of separation has been a really long time. Przedmałżeńska marriage articles with him sag. Moreover, he urged
blond WWzetka to sign a statement that it did not make any legal / financial / ... Claims to ex-WWzetka ... We went to a bar in the company of another friend (for now bezksywowego, but something I feel that this will change;)), laughed and talked for several hours.

Now what? Ex-WWzetek again entertains, organizes events, meet people, and people are no longer avoiding his apartment.
WWzetek Blond is on drugs, tranquillizers and tries to somehow provoke contact with his ex.

Frankly Blond WWzetkowi sorry, but do not blame his problem. I am not able to be for him to stand ivy - not wytrzymałbym this mentally. He was a friend, kept up with the knowledge of the chamskiego, nasty, malicious and manipulate the ex-WWzetka. Which I like, and considers it a mate, just to mention:)

WeWuzjusz exploded, property, both tangible and znajomościowy been allocated, and life goes on. While at all to some extent the deposition of volcanic dust. In most cases, as a joke 'just now? ".


0 comments:

Post a Comment