Saturday, May 21, 2011

How To Wash A Mink Blanket

Strongmenka Hani Hani

and
That was the day before yesterday to say on Friday ... Hanulka slept poorly, it is hard to breathe ... She woke up with runny nose. Some bacteria can get it after the trip to the city, maybe it przewiało, and can be bathed for too long ... Who would know it ... The nose flew ciurkiem but overall was not so bad ... be entertained throughout the morning, maybe just a little more than usual marudziła. At noon we went to sleep nicely, embodied a nearly 2-hour nap and after waking ... oh it looked pretty bad. I had to wear pasted it in me, not even tasted słoikowych "treats", generally much enjoyed it. It was not easy. I was wondering if that does not have a fever, because the eye so to me it looked like after applying the hand to his forehead. A little time has passed it reminded me that the fever can be measured after all ...
Well, I measure, I measure goes 38.1 deg jescze time - 38.2 deg Drama is not too good but it is not. Paste it even more confidence and doopatulam. Fortunately, drinking lots of water and do not despise my milk ... So weak is put her to sleep. I measure the temperature and sleep peacefully and there Pyka higher and higher ... go 38.5 degrees (Ooooupsss. .. it's a serious matter. And do not sleep the demons of imagination and therefore it seems to me to be close to 39, 40 degrees ... I wonder what you do in such cases in Sweden, I know that the not fly quickly to the doctor. Barry says that the night may indicate alvedon, Magda - that call for konsultacje.Tymczasem, well ... I still wait for developments. Do not panic, because it is important that it has an appetite for milk.

Epilogue. Hania After an hour of waking up. smiles. Bawi ... Wash the thermometer and surprise here ... only 37.5 deg evening there was no trace of the fever:) I just ... So it instantly Hania shrift from some bacteria. Brave Haniołek (such is his name recently). Happy End:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment