Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Birthday Card For An 18 Year Old.

Kacap.pl

This is one of the few notes describing in such a large extent, my relationship with a man. Not necessarily 'living man', because according to him there is no such thing as a dead man, because a dead man is a living human being so late it's just a man ... Do you understand why I describe it? ] ->

Kacapa met at a party with Chupa Chups. A friend from the Ukraine. Chupa Chups When someone starts to speak in such glowing terms, and this is not the guy (and I mean a real man), it means that he wants you wyswatać. And in his case is hard to say at what level he wants good, and what is his diabolical plan:)
Anyway, I was warned that Kacap is not Ukrainian, but a Pole living, born and raised in Ukraine. Never mind that it looks like the essence of Wanjia seasoned Ivan and Boris P
Warning had to be taken seriously, because it died when the statement 'you, the Ukrainians began ...', story. And the word 'sorry I love you very much, but I'm not at all Ukrainian' - Speaking of singing, a Russian accent is something I can scare me at night;) Anyway
was used as a pillow, but when he started talking about the movements of nationality, the situation Poles in Ukraine, the history of Polish-Ukrainian ... we all knew that it would be worth a pillow wash ... At some point, Chupa Chups, and could not resist when he saw that everyone was wymiękają said to me, 'Take him and put your dick in your mouth, or I Put him in the mouth, or let anyone feed him in the mouth, but let it be closed. " After a few uciszaniach from Chupa Chups (no, not such a moment as suggested earlier, P), Kacap a little calmed down. At least for some time. In the end we ran away, leaving the overnight Kacapa with Chupa Chups. It is better than my D

Kacap few days later, appointed me to the city - agreed time and place. Late, and as the telephone changed the meeting point, it still went the other way and missed even more. Getting lost - I mean, I'm late - I do not like. "I'm sorry I love you very much, but I go wrong '. Or rather 'go wrong' in this pronunciation: P
Połaziliśmy while the city, we talked, I bought the book (happy). Kacap invited me to the dorm, where he lives. He offered me there creepy fingers with an air-tight jar, which gave the impression (all eight) if they wanted to be buried in a long time ago, when the time is ripe ...
Then he undressed, saying that I am handsome and nice and that I can do with it what you I wish.
Well done - exploded into thunderous laughter, and mocked for it is that it is a clean-shaven started his trousers. And we began to talk. He admitted that flies at Chupa Chups and I had to be a temporary substitute:) A little talk later, I went home:) Making a stand for the ivy (sic);)

meeting number three, the Chupa Chups has already confessed to the attempt wyswatania us and to the fact that he realizes that nothing that came of it;)
And that is the problem: both the OMG and Kacap insist on a meeting, and he afraid that it will not sustain, and killed himself, or will cut will have some additional company, that was interesting. We came to a meeting at Cafe Wardrobe, OMG and Kacap immediately found a common language. A Chupa Chups believed to not only sit on the line of destruction: D It was beautiful; D
At some point, when he began Kacap 'sorry he OMGa' I found that you need to replenish my stocks of beer at the bar. It took us about half an hour, during which OMG and Kacap were left to fend for yourself:) hardly noticed that it was not us:) When the policy began to chase the patriotism, and he Kacap weave incredible stories from his past, I found that too much of what we're going. We said goodbye to the route and selecting the most away from the separating our OMGa and Kacapa, ran away:)

Then, as it turned out, and OMG kacap spent much time together, walking in the Krakow meeting. Kacap also invested a considerable amount of self-tanner - I do not know if it is because in order to show their support for the Orange Revolution, whether because of the fact that this color is trendy (if it is:)).

For some time I have not heard virtually nothing from Kacapa, in the end came forward. Immediately the good news that he fell in love. In heteryku. Whom he met at the station. Which is kissing (yes, heteryku). And who just sleeps with him (yes, the station).
In every respect it was a frightening incident. I kacapowa love at first sight, and the fact that he kissed the heterykiem. Do not scrutinize whether it was Dworcowa whore, or the guy who needed accommodation, and would do anything for him. Just incredibly sad situation.
Kacap said that it will not heterykiem slept with her because I talked to a lot of OMGem and very many thanks understood. I came out of the closet before his father (the fact that OMG is still zaszafowany and tracks rather reactions and experiences of others in this respect has nothing to stuff).
saying that I associate it with money made in the rat brain lab would not be too much exaggeration.

few days later, he said - it meant that you'd rather he did not kill his heteryk. I do not know how the story ended - probably ever hear ...
And although sometimes our conversations are difficult (to quote):
Kacap: samętność is not healthy and malice!
Mroczniakh: a little pokiełbasiłeś this sentence and the meaning eludes me ... loneliness and malice are unhealthy? for that matter?
Kacap: no nor do I know?
will try to understand what is going on here kuffa.
But honestly, I will not bother him - his say, I'm not going to take over their shoulders the problems of the East ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment